This website and its contents are the property of the Belgian cooperative social enterprise SeaCoop cvso.
With this site, we pursue the following objectives:
- Providing you with all the necessary information about who we are
- Introducing you to our services and our members/employees
- Introducing you to our partners
- Making it possible for you to contact us directly
Terms of service
Intellectual property rights
The content of this site – including trademarks, logos, designs, data, product or company names, texts, photos, images, sounds, etc. – is protected by intellectual property rights and belongs to SeaCoop cvso or to entitled third parties.
No one is authorised to reproduce, exploit, distribute or use them for any purpose, even in part.
Any copying and use of the elements of the site will automatically result in legal action and sanctions.
Limitation of liability
The information provided on the website is general in nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and therefore cannot be considered by the user as a personal, professional or legal opinion.
SeaCoop cvso makes great efforts to be complete, fair, accurate and up-to-date, but despite these efforts, errors may occur in the data. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if specific data were no longer available on or via the site, SeaCoop cvso will do everything possible to remedy this as quickly as possible.
However, SeaCoop cvso cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of information on this site.
If you find inaccuracies in the information provided via the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) may be modified, changed or supplemented at any time without notice. SeaCoop cvso gives no guarantee with regard to the functioning of vouchers on the website, and cannot be held liable in any way for the malfunctioning or temporary (un)availability of the site, or any form of damage, direct or indirect, that might arise when accessing or using the site.
SeaCoop cvso cannot be held liable in any direct way for any indirect, special or other damages that may arise from the use of this site or any other, in particular due to connections or hyperlinks, including but not limited to any loss, work interruption or deterioration of applications or data on the user’s ICT system, hardware, software, etc.
The website may contain hyperlinks to or from third party websites or pages. The presence of links to these sites or webpages does not constitute an implied endorsement of the content of these sites or pages.
SeaCoop cvso expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other features of these sites or webpages and cannot be held liable in any way for the content or features of said sites or webpages, nor for damage that may result from their use.
Applicable law and competent court
This site is governed by applicable Belgian law. Only the courts of the judicial district of the head office of SeaCoop cvso are competent in the event of a dispute.
SeaCoop cvso attaches great importance to your privacy and confidentiality, which is why we treat your data with the utmost care and aim to keep you as informed as possible.
In addition, in accordance with the Belgian Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy, with regard to the processing of personal data until 25 May 2018, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other applicable laws after 25 May 2018:
- When using the site and interacting with our services, users must be informed about the collection of personal data and their processing,
- Users from whom data has been collected have the right to consult them, to request rectification or, if necessary, erasure.
- Users can object to the processing of data about them.
Your information belongs to you:
You should be in control of it, aware of everything we do with your data and feel comfortable with this.
We invite you to carefully read the answers to the questions below:
•What data do we collect when you use our website?
•How do we collect these data?
•Why do we collect these data?
•Where are the data stored and for how long?
•With whom do we share these data?
•How do we protect your data when in our possession?
•What choices and options do you have to manage your data?
•What do we never do with your data?
What data do we collect when you use our website?
The collected data are of two types:
1. Directly identifying data that can be used to identify you specifically. These data only relate to the data provided by the user, even when using our services:
- Contact forms available on the site: These data are only kept as part of an email exchange. If the contact results in collaboration with SeaCoop cvso, these data will be stored in SeaCoop cvso’s address book for customer management purposes.
- Questionnaires for reservations, information exchange and making appointments:
These data are only kept as part of an email exchange. If the contact is successful in collaborating with SeaCoop cvso, these data will be stored in the notebook for customer management purposes.
2. “Non-personally identifying” information, i.e. information about you that cannot be used to identify you specifically:
- The IP address registered when consulting the site, but which is replaced with each new connection and must be combined with other third-party information to identify you.
A cookie is a file that is placed in your browser by a website server, or in your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals. A cookie can only identify a machine.
“Functional” cookies are technical cookies used by the visited site to facilitate its optimal functioning. Example: settings made by the user during their previous visits to the site, or even: a form pre-filled with data provided by the user during previous visits.
“Statistical” and “marketing” cookies are cookies that do not come from the site, but from third parties, for example cookies from Facebook or Google Analytics. For such cookies, the site visitor must first give consent through their preferences – via the cookie toolbar at the bottom of the website that refers to this policy.
You can also globally accept or refuse the installation of cookies according to the desired level of confidentiality by configuring your internet browser.
You can access your browser’s settings as follows:
* Internet Explorer
Choose the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options"
Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
Select the desired level with the cursor
* Mozilla Firefox
Choose the "Settings" menu
Click on the "Privacy & Security" tab
Select the desired level from the “Enhanced Tracking Protection” drop-down list
* Google Chrome
In Chrome, enter "Settings"
Click on “Privacy & Security” and then “Cookies and other site data”
Configure your browser the way you want
Click the "Safari" menu
Click on "Preferences"
In the "Security" tab, select the desired level
Why do we collect these data?
SeaCoop cvso collects and processes the personal data of customers for various purposes:
1. The directly identifying data collected by:
- Contact forms available on the site: these data are kept as part of an email exchange. (Exchange of information, cooperation, ...)
- Questionnaires for reservations, information exchange and making appointments:
These data are only kept as part of an email exchange. (exchange of information, cooperation, ...)
2. “Non-personally identifying” data (IP address and cookies) are used to make the site work optimally, according to your preferences.
Where are the data stored and for how long?
The data are stored on WP Engine servers and are processed by the functionalities made available by the Cobea cooperative (owners and administrator of WP hosting Engine of this site) in Belgium. They are kept for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements.
Data are collected by:
- Contact forms available on the site: If the contact results in cooperation with SeaCoop cvso, these data will be stored in the address book of SeaCoop cvso for the purpose of customer management.
- Questionnaires for reservations, information exchange and making appointments: If the contact results in collaboration with SeaCoop cvso, these data will be stored in SeaCoop cvso’s address book for customer management purposes.
With whom do we share these data?
If this is necessary to achieve the set goals, personal data of the customer will be shared within the European Economic Area (by SeaCoop cvso) with other companies that are directly or indirectly connected to SeaCoop cvso or to another partner of SeaCoop cvso.
SeaCoop cvso guarantees that these data recipients take the technical measures and meet the organisational requirements to protect personal data.
Data are collected by:
Your personal data will never be passed on or shared with an external supplier chain.
External sharing with partners other than these service providers will not be done unless you give your consent. This includes our marketing partners and our social media partners.
How do we protect your data when in our possession?
While your data is in our possession, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate security infrastructure to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
What choices and options do you have to manage your data?
The customer has the right to view their personal data at all times and can rectify or have them rectified if they are incorrect or incomplete, can have them erased, and can limit or oppose their processing, including profiling based on these provisions.
The customer also has the right to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and readable format) of their personal data and to transmit the personal data to another company. To exercise the rights mentioned above:
- send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints in the case of violation of the applicable Belgian rules on the protection of personal data on this website can be sent to the Belgian Data Protection Authority email@example.com (Rue de la Presse - Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels).
What do we never do with your data?
We will never sell your data without your consent. We will not share your information with third-party advertisers or networks.
We do not currently display advertisements from third-party advertisers on our website and even if we did, we refuse to share your personal information.